Temper's Basic Curry Chicken
I just picked up my crock pot today, and my first meal I'm making is curry chicken. My entire house smells awesome. I can't wait to cook everything else in this.
- 12-15 Chicken legs, skinless
- 1 large white potato
- 2 small red potatos
- 4 cloves garlic cut into big chunks
- 1 onion
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 3 dried chili peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 giant scoop of sour cream instead of yogurt.
Brown chicken, throw in with everything else and go play saints row until you pass out. By the time you wake up, lunch and dinner is ready!